- Please give a brief description of yourself, and what number baby/birth you’re sharing with us.
- What was your due date, and what was your baby’s birth date?
- What was your baby’s name, weight and length?
- Please give a brief synopsis of your birth. (Strive to keep this portion as short as you can -4 or 5 small paragraphs are suggested. Thank you! Please use proper punctuation, and always capitalize the beginning of sentences, as well as the word “I” as in “I had a baby.”)
- What did you do to prepare for your labor and birth? Did it help?
- What did you like about your birth experience, if anything?
- What did you not like about your birth experience, if anything?
- What surprised you about your contractions/labor?
- In reflection, would you do anything differently, either before the birth, during or after?
- What do you remember the most about your birth?
- How was your birth experience different from what you imagined it to be?
- What were your immediate emotions about yourself and or your birth experience after the birth?
- How would you describe your recovery?
- How has your perspective of your birth experience changed since the first week of having your baby?
- Did you learn anything about yourself through this experience?
- If you could recommend a certain type of childbirth experience, based on your own experiences, what would you recommend to other women and why?
- Any further thoughts, comments or advice you would like to share?
July 6, 2012
[...] is a site that helps woman process their births by answering 17 questions. For you new moms, give this a [...]